ss_blog_claim=bf53c2c2a6b5e4b759eb9b46babec032 Stephen the dog: I feel bad

Sunday, December 3, 2006

I feel bad


This is a picture of the driver side seatbelt on my A't truck. He did not notice the other night and closed the seat belt in the door so the belt was left hanging out over night. Well today he got got the billl for having it fixed. It cost $28o YIKES!!!
A thinks squirrels chewed through but I know the truth. I did it!!

I don't know why it was just hanging out of the truck and I had to chew it. I love the truck it is a black Toyota tacmoa 4x4 and I look sweet in it but I could not stop myself from chewing the belt. I want to tell my A but I don't want him to think I was trying to hurt him. What is he got into an accident and the belt broke I could not live with myself. At least now it is fixed so I don't have to worry about him getting hurt. However I still feel bad I did not get into trouble for it but I almost wish my A would just figure out I did it and yell at me.

Don't get me wrong I am ok with the squirrels taking the rap those guys are punks but I don't want to lie to my A. I need to find a way to raise $280 so I can repay my A. If anyone has ideas let me know.

2 Comments:

At December 3, 2006 at 8:52:00 PM EST , Blogger BenSpark said...

Stephen, now that you have a blog you can start working with PayPerPost (in 86 days) and in about a month you can make enough money to pay back your A.

 
At December 13, 2006 at 7:42:00 PM EST , Blogger Unknown said...

Are you sure A thinks they were squirrels, not marmots?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Myspace Countdown or Myspace Layouts
/* Counter set up*/ Stephen the dog: I feel bad