ss_blog_claim=bf53c2c2a6b5e4b759eb9b46babec032 Stephen the dog: PPP

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

PPP

Pay Per Post
Man I love pay per post. I have been writing paid posts for the last couple of months. I don’t know the exact start date but I think it has been about 2 or 3 months. The best part is I have already made more than $150 dollars. Sure that might not seem like a lot but I am a dog and there are not many well paying dog jobs out there. Even Benji never made a dime.

Pay per Post gives me the opportunity to earn money for writing about things I might write about anyway. I am going to update my ODD anyway I might as well get paid for it right?

PPP also lets me choose the opportunities that interest me. There is no one out there telling me I have to write about Alpo dog food (That stuff stinks). I can choose to write about any given opportunity or I can pass on it. I can do as many or a few ppp posts as I feel like. It is like having a job where you can work as little or as much as you want. Really I determine what I make.

I have also meet some interesting people in my work with PPP. I have been a great opportunity to expand my network.

Pay per post is a form of
viral marketing. It is a really neat concept you should check it out. Tell them Stephen the Dog sent you









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Myspace Countdown or Myspace Layouts
/* Counter set up*/ Stephen the dog: PPP