ss_blog_claim=bf53c2c2a6b5e4b759eb9b46babec032 Stephen the dog: Mad Gringo Contest Entry

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Mad Gringo Contest Entry


Well as you all know I have no time in my life to go slow. It is rush, rush, rush, for me and really that is good. You may not know this but the life span of a dog is 1/7th that of you humans. Sometimes is sucks to be a dog, what with the lack of opposable thumbs, limited employment opportunities and short life span. Obviously I don’t have time to slow down nor do I want to. If I am going to make the US Bobsledding team I have to focus on speed 7x24x365

Anyway Drew over at the wired kayaker is having a contest to win a Hawaiian shirt.

I am supposed to pick a shirt. I like the Makaha 2007 . Then I am supposed to tell you about why I need this shirt to help me “Go Slow” . “Go Slow” is the motto of the Mad Gringo. I don’t know why he is so mad but at least he is going slow so he will not be able to catch me. Maybe he needs a dog to make him happy. The guy does make a good shirt though I will give him that.

Well I don’t want to go slow I don’t have the time for that. I wish I did but I don’t. However the shirts look really cool and I want one.

So why should you vote for me. Well I am sure there are a bunch of other people who have created great entries for this contest but ask yourself this one question.

Do you want to see a dog in a Hawaiian shirt? That is right if I win I will put on the shirt and take a picture while I am wearing it. I will then post that picture for you my beloved readers.

If you already have a picture of a dog wearing a Hawaiian shirt don’t vote for me but if you don’t have one them I am the obvious choice. It is really a win/win.

Come on I know you want to see a dog wearing a Hawaiian shirt. Vote for me!


2 Comments:

At December 16, 2007 at 8:19:00 AM EST , Blogger BenSpark said...

Voting polls have opened as of 8:00am this morning. You may vote once a day until December 30, 2007 at 12:00noon. Direct your readers to www.wiredkayaker.com, the voting widget is on the right sidebar. Also please thank the prize sponsor Mad Gringo www.madgringo.com with some linky love. Thanks for participating in the contest.

 
At December 17, 2007 at 10:56:00 AM EST , Blogger Andree said...

You're the one that I want to win that shirt. I voted. Problem is that I always forget to vote again and again and again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Myspace Countdown or Myspace Layouts
/* Counter set up*/ Stephen the dog: Mad Gringo Contest Entry