ss_blog_claim=bf53c2c2a6b5e4b759eb9b46babec032 Stephen the dog: Annoying

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Annoying


Yesterday my A decided to teach me a lesson. You see I was playing this game where I would see how many times in an hour I could come inside and go back outside. I would go to the door and say “I want to come in” then my A would come and let me in. Once he resumed what he was doing I would go over to him and say “I want to go outside” and he would get up and let me out. I just kept doing this over and over again. It was so much fun plus it is good exercise for my A. I want to keep him in shape so he can take me for walks

Well it turns out my A thought this was annoying and proceeded to give me a lecture on the definition of annoying. The lecture was bad enough but did he really need to stick me on the porch for an hour and make me listen to John Tesh albums to illustrate his point. I know have a firm understand of annoying so I guess it worked. I think the John Tesh was a little much though doesn’t he realize I can hear 10 times better than he can which would John Tesh experience would be 10 times worse than his. Sometimes I wish my A had a little more compassion. He is probably just tired though.

Recently my A has not been sleeping very well. I find this amusing because he falls asleep on the couch and I can lick his head. I am not really sure why I like doing this but it is fun. I am trying to get all the hair off the top of his head and let me tell you I am making progress. When my A is tired he also tends to forget that he has feed me so sometimes I can get him to feed me dinner twice. This is awesome! The only thing better than a bowl of kibble for dinner, is two bowls of kibble for dinner.

I really don’t know why my A is not sleeping well. I try to help him out the best I can. In fact, lately I have been throwing on my David Hasselhoff album as soon as he falls asleep. If he can not sleep to the sweet melodic voice of a gifted performed like David Hasselhoff I don’t know what else I can do to help him. The only other option I can think of is to get a fan and cram air down his throat while he sleeps but that just seems silly. Hopefully he gets a good night sleep tonight so he can drive me to day care tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Myspace Countdown or Myspace Layouts
/* Counter set up*/ Stephen the dog: Annoying