ss_blog_claim=bf53c2c2a6b5e4b759eb9b46babec032 Stephen the dog: I entered Drew's Unlitimate Fry Sauce Contest

Thursday, October 30, 2008

I entered Drew's Unlitimate Fry Sauce Contest


Well election day is coming I have been campaigning hard and I hope I can count on your vote. As you know by now a vote for Stephen TheDog is a vote for America.

As you may or may not know my pal Drew is running a contest to find the ultimate fry sauce. I tend to like to annoy I mean support Drew in his contest efforts and for this reason I will be entering Drew’s Ultimate Fry Sauce Recipe Contest
Drew’s Ultimate Fry Sauce Recipe Contest. or UFSRC for short.

I think I have a pretty good shot at actually winning this thing. As a dog I tend to eat a lot of weird stuff. Recently I have been eating the pumpkins my R put out on the front steps for me. While there are pretty good I don’t think I want to be known as Stephen Stephen pumkin eater. I just don’t like pumpkins that much.

Last Tuesday night I ate and entire bag of Halls defense vitamin C drops including the wrappers. I figured it is cold and flu season and with the election coming up I need to do everything I can to stay health. Once you get through about 15 your tongue goes numb which is really kind of cool actually. You should try drinking water from a bowl on the floor with a numb tongue sometime it is awesome.

Since I have been experience a ton of unique flavors (don’t worry I have never eaten my own poop unlike some dogs I know) I figure people will love my Fry Sauce Recipe. I don’t really get to eat a lot of fries but when I do get them I always use Stephen’s Super Secret Fry Sauce. Unlike Duke of Bushes baked beans I am not trying to sell this recipe I am giving it away as a gift to the world.

Well Here we go

Stephen’s Super Secret Fry Sauce Recipe SSSFSR

Ingredients:
1 gallon Hellman’s mayo
2.9 Quarts Heinz Catsup (not Ketchup)
1 TSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Spanish Red Onion
1 Green Chillie
1 Blue Halls Vapor Action Cough Drop (not sugar free)
¼ Cupper Coarse black pepper
¼ Keltic Sea Salt


Roast onion in oven at 325 for 15mins.

Place onion and Mayo in a large bucket and let sit for 20 min. Make sure the onion is still hot when you add the mayo.

Add diced Green Chilli and mix 100 strokes with a wooden spoon coated in olive oil


Slowly add Catsup (making sure you not using Ketchup)

Sprinkle in Salt and Pepper

Stir 100 more strokes with wooden spoon (This allows the onion flavor to permeate into the Sauce)

Heat mixture to 135 degrees and hold temperature constant for 3 hours

After 3 hours add the Halls Blue Cough drops to the bottom of the mixture increase temperature to 150 degrees and allow the vapor action to work for an hour

Remove for heat stir 500 strokes and serve immediately. Quantities not used can be stored in zip-lock bags and distributed to friends.

Recipe makes 100 servings. Which is a lot of sauce but well worth it.

1 Comments:

At October 30, 2008 at 2:12:00 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

After seeing that recipe, I am tending to feel more sympathy for Kim at Nabisco and the suggestions from customers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Myspace Countdown or Myspace Layouts
/* Counter set up*/ Stephen the dog: I entered Drew's Unlitimate Fry Sauce Contest